Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rent

Now I wanted to see the new Harry Potter movie, but instead I was dragged to this movie. I did not want to spend my money on a movie that I saw the live play of, so as you can imagine, I was not too happy going to see this movie, I was determined not to like it.
Well I loved the movie, it brought back all the feelings I had when I saw the musical. It was amazing. However I can not recommend this movie for people who did not see the musical. I don’t think a movie can ever do the same thing as good musical and looking back at the story, I think that I would not like the movie if I did not see the play. However this had to be one of the best movies I have ever seen in a theatre.
If you look past the story and like the music you will enjoy this movie, however if you did not see the musical and don’t like singing in a movie, I would not go and see this one if I were you. (go see the musical you will get a lot more out of it).

One last note, at the end of this movie, people applauded, and I also saw a few people crying.

 

 For me I would give it 9/10. But for anyone that has not see the musical 6/10

No comments: