Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Windy Morning

I guess I will start up this blogging thing again. Long time no blog. Not a good first month for 2008. New Years Eve, was sick, and could not get out of bed for two weeks, then my first night of volleyball, I sprained my ankle, and it will take 4 to 6 weeks to heal; and just last weekend, first poker night of the year, I lost big time (my first lost in a long time). And to top it off, yesterday I locked my keys in the car. Here’s looking forward to February.

Woke up to a lot of nose out side, and did not know what it was, it was a strange sound. I was not too concerned, because the dog was not barking, so I did not care. Then Just before Dan left for work, he told me to look out the window; that gave me my answer to the noise in the early morning:

Green and Blue recycle bin’s all over the street, and no garbage in them (oh god, I bet all the neighbours garbage is at the side of our house. People don’t heed the News; they did say that it was going to be very windy today.) Oh god, let this month be done with.

No comments: