Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well not that busy, maybe I’m just lazy. Saturday was spring cleaning, movie matinee  and poker with the boys; Sunday was house hunting and another movie downtown.

The movies I saw what “I Love you Man” and “Watchmen”

“I Love you Man” was a good movie, however it did not hit my funny bone. I think this may be because I could not relate to it. I would say it may be a good rental, there are a lot of people out there that will love this movie.

 smile_thinking 6/10 Funny, just not funny to me

This was the second time seeing Watchmen, and this time I saw it in IMAX (It’s not worth it). I did not get anything from the IMAX experience; (Batman the Dark Knight was amazing in IMAX this one was not). However the movie was still good, and I enjoyed it. It not a move for everyone, but I feel they did a good job with the material (If you like comic books; SciFi/Fantasy; Action, you may like it as well).

Rod, the changes they made were OK, your just too picky. Transformers was bad, and they should have used the original voice for Megatron!!! 

 smile_regular 7/10, This movie will take some time to get its money back, good but not for everyone.

No comments: