Monday, October 22, 2007

First Tooth gone, Three more to go

Last week I had my first wisdom tooth removed, and it was not as bad as a thought. Well the removal was not too bad, however, a few hours later I was in real pain, and the pain lasted for the next 6 days. This was the first time in my life, were I let myself take some drugs so that I could get relief.

Even thou the removal of the tooth was not that bad, it took my dentist, around 20 minuets to remove it, (when it should have taken 5 minuets). He was scared that my tooth was going to brake, and that would have been bad. lucky for the both of us, it came out all in one piece. He told me that he waited keep my tooth and show it to his students, because my roots were pointed out to the side, and not strait up, and he was surprised that he got it out without braking it, (lucky for me). However, to me it just looks like a normal tooth, what do you think?

My next appointment is in February and I'm not looking forward to it. smile_sad

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: