Monday, October 08, 2007

Fun with Windows Live.

OK, I have not blogged in a long time, and I don't know how long I will continue blogging, but I thought that I would give it another try.

This entry will be a short one. A few days ago I was listening to a podcast, a podcast about windows, Windows Weekly. Well they were talking about, MS Live, and the new Live bata download, you can get it here. Anyway's, today I saw this link in the new Photo Gallery program, "Create Panoramic Photo"; so I thought that I would try it out, and this is what I got.

First, I did my office, it did not work that well, you can see the errors in the picture.

These are the posters that I just put up, in my office

My Family room, with Frodo. This one worked out well.

and the Living room with the front door.

I think I will have some fun with this tool. Now I'm thinking that MS is not that bad, and I might not get a Apple. Well still thinking about it.

No comments: