Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finding it hard to Focus

I’m really having a hard time focusing on my work, this week and last week. We just come back from a cruise, and I still have not gotten back into the swing of things. I have to catch up on my school work, house work, and just work.

In other news, my mother got a new camera, (just one of the gifts she got when she retied ), but she does not know how to use it. So she gave it to me to play with until she needs it. The funny thing is that I don’t know how to use it as well, but it is fun to try. So you will be see a butch of bad pictures from me. You can go to my Flickr account and see some of them. This one is of the evil rabbit that has been making a big mess in out backyard.

The picture is a bit dark, but I’m still learningsmile_embaressed.

No comments: