Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trip to the dental Office

I missed my dental appointment yesterday, and had to run to the dentist this morning. I think I’m the only person I know that likes to go to the dentist. Dr Kotzer has been my dentist for ever (since I have gotten my first tooth).

Well I got into the dental office an hour early, so they took me at that time. however the lady that was cleaning my teeth, had to point out that she was missing her morning coffee; blah, blah, she was new…. heheh. they did not have to take me, I could have waited (I was having fun with my iPhone).

after she was done with me, Dr Kotzer comes in and double checks the cleaning. There is one thing about Dr Kotzer, that people will not like, he does not use gloves when he checking your mouthsmile_omg.  I know I know, but he is good, and I don’t want to try and find another Dentist. (Now when he is doing heavy cleaning, or anything else, he puts on some gloves).  And he did not charge me for missing yesterdays appointment.

IMG_0122 This was a standard appointment, but got something extra this time. I got the standard tooth brush, but then Dr Kotzer asked me if I use lip bom. I said sometimes, so he gave me one.  I just wanted to know if that is the thing to give now?

No comments: