Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

What a waste of a day, I hate Boxing Day, I always go out on boxing Day, and never find what I want, or the stuff I want it not on sale, or it is already gone. Well this time we got up and left the house at 8am to get to the stores, and this time it was easier to find a parking spot (I will never understand why people have to try to find a spot right by the doors when there are zero), however I still did not get anything for myself that was on sale. I picked up the third X-Men movie, and a copy of The Transformers movie, that I always wanted, but they were not on sale; I had to use a gift card, blah!

Well we left all the crowds, around 11am and went over to Chapters, to look for some Christmas cards for next year (they always have good card, but they cost a lot). We did not find any however I picked up a book to try and get me back into Art and Drawing. “Drawing on the Right Side of the BrainHethos told me it was a good book, and I should try it out. I will try chapter 1 tomorrow after I go to the gym.

No comments: