Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Did not do too much today; got up; went out for my first jog; took some pictures, of the new fad to make your home all festive for the holiday season. Well at least a fad in my neighborhood. You will have to tell me if this is tacky or not. I like that people are doing things for Christmas, I just don’t know if these things are too much? Oh well I should not be bothered by this.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After my jog, we went down town to Benny and Fabian place; went out for lunch, and saw their two new cats. Got to see them fight.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Came back, and got some games for my new PS2 and Game Cube. Played a bit, but I had to stop, so that I can start to wrap presents.

Oh, now my neighbor, has one of these new, blow up Christmas things….
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: