Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Good Bad, and Birds and Bees

Well this has been a bad week. First, last Saturday night my cell phone (O2 Atom) stop working, and it looks like they can’t fix it. Then on Tuesday we woke to find our six year old refrigerator not working and all the food in the freezer had gone bad. Then On Thursday I found myself stuck at work until 9:30pm and missed my Thursday night beach volleyball game (that one was my fault). I hope things get better this week.


Shrek the Third
Last Saturday, We saw Shrek, and I was a bit disappointed. I guess the first two were so good, that this one had a large mountain to climb. The main problem for me was that I did not find myself laughing, and I was a bit bored. The ending was a big letdown, and I felt the movie did not flow well, (what ever that means). Maybe they just ran out of good ideas. I would not say it was a bad movie, but I could have skipped this one
5/10 smile_thinkingYou can skip this one


Spring has come to our back yard.
Some birds have come and built a nest in one of our trees, I think we should name them. I just a bit worried that the nest is too low, and if Frodo see it, he may not be too happy.


No comments: