Friday, May 04, 2007

Summer Movie Bonanza!!

This summer is going to be a good time for movies for me, weekends full of mindless dribble to watch, I love it. I know there are a lot more, but this is what I can think of right now.

 
Spider-Man 3, May, 4. Ok this is a must see for me. I hope it's as good as it looks.

 
28 Weeks Later, May, 11. I loved the move 28 Days later, and I hope that this one is half as good. If you have not seen 28 Days later, and you like zombies movies you must see that one before going to this one (for all I know this one might suck)

 
Shrek the Third, May, 18. Another must see, I just can't wait to see what they have done.

 
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, May, 25 I need to see the second movie before I go and see this one. Some people told me that the second movie was really bad, and that I should not bother to see it, but now people are saying that this one looks good, so I will take the plunge.

 
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, June, 15. The first one was just ok, but I liked it enough for me to want to see this one. And I just wanted to see how they will introduce the Silver Surfer, and all that he brings. 

 
Evan Almighty, June, 22. Something light and funny, I hope its good, and not just stupid, we will see.

 
Dead or Alive, June, 22. I know, I know, this may be just as bad as Street Fighter with Jean-Claude Van Damme, but I played the game, so my interest is peeked

 
Live Free or Die Hard, June, 27. Yes this is old school, but might be a fun ride.

  
The Transformers, July, 4. Hmm, I hate this movie, but will go and see it anyway's. OK I have a lot to say about this one. I grown up watching the Transformers, so I was happy to hear that this movie was getting made, however, now I don't think this is the Transformers that I remember, and I know I will be upset about that. So I'm hoping that this is just going to be a fun ride, and that is all.

 
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, July, 13. I have seen the 3 before this one, so I need to see what happens next.

 
Hairspray, July, 20. This might be fun

 
The Simpsons Movie, July, 27. Another must see for me. hehe

 
Rush Hour 3, August, 10. Blah, I laughed at the first two, so what the heck, I'll go for a third.

 

No comments: