Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spider-man 3

So I saw Spider-man 3 this weekend…. Well… I did not hate it, but I did not love it. So what was done right for me, and what was done wrong?


First the things that were good...
thumbs_upIt had a good ending (I will not go into it, but it was good).
thumbs_upThe problems that Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) was going though, was well done, and it felt real.
thumbs_upThomas Haden Church, and James Franco AKA. Sandman & Harry Osborn both acted well.
thumbs_upThe effects were amazing.


Now for the bad...
smile_yawnFirst off the story felt like it dragged.
smile_confusedThey did not need both Venom, and Sandman, they could have cleaned up the story, by just having one.
smile_thinkingThis had to be the worst acting job I have ever seen Tobey Maguire do. There were parts in this movie were I felt uncomfortable watching him, and he looked uncomfortable performing them.

 
Oh well, on to the next movie.

4.5/10 Some will love this film just for being a spider-man movie, but it does not deliver, too bad.smile_thinking

 

No comments: