Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blades of Glory

This weekend we wanted to something light and fun, and Blades of Glory seamed to fit the bill. Now I have to admit, that I was really in the mood for an over the top, funny movie. So I was looking forward to this one, and it did not disappoint. If you like Will Ferrell and his type of movie (like
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby ), you will love this one. There are quite a number of sex jokes (howerver not gay sex jokes, surprisingly), so some people might not want to take the entire family. Now you need to understand, the the story is really over the top, and some people will just find it dumb, but in this case, I feel that it worked. It will be the perfect renter when it comes out on DVD.

I also loved Amy Poehler in this movie, I want to see more of her.

7.5/10 smile_wink I found myself laughing out loud at times

No comments: