Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Falling off the Wagon

The last two weeks have not been good for me and my diet.  After Easter, I have totally gone on an eating bender, and I know that I have gained back some of the weight that I have lost. It’s not fair, that it’s so easy to put on weight, however so hard to lose. God I have such a killer headache. 

Also I have not been keeping up with my blog entries, and I said to myself, that I would try and do an entry every day. So starting tomorrow, I have to get back on that horse, and go to the gym, eat right, and work on this blog.

On to better things; today I got together with an old high school friend, curtsey of FacebookThumbnail via WebSnapr: http://www.facebook.com/p/Anthony_Sylvester/778650103. It was really good to see her again.

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: