Sunday, April 01, 2007

Diet, and the Dog Whisperer

It has been some time since my last post, I have been a bit busy with the house and spring cleaning and the new carpet, (that has not been installed yet).

The Diet; well, it was going good until this weekend, then I fell off the wagon and ate way too much. I’m going to have a lot of work this week. Peter, I’m having a hard time with just eating good food to lose weight. I think I will be staying on the Slim Fast for just a bit longer.

I will have to thank my friend and his wife for coming by and showing our dog Frodo who’s boss and showing us how we have to be with Frodo; she was like the “Dog Whisperer”. They stopped by and brought their dog Popcorn; now if you know Frodo he hates any and all other dogs, and will do anything to get them to go away. Well Frodo tried to attack Popcorn, but I got him to sit down but he was still upset that Popcorn was there. I gave Frodo’s leash to my friend’s wife, and she was able to get Frodo to be calm, it was amazing, she was tough and firm. Now I’m going to be a lot tougher with him from now on.

 

Oh and I have finally wired the lower part of my house, and moved my desktop computer into the basement. It felt good to get that done.

Technorati tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't loose weight either last week, I gained some.
Don't get mad at the BMI index it's just an index. When you feel alright then that's it. You burn enough calories with sports and the gym.