Saturday, April 14, 2007

Long Time No blog Entry

Long time no blog entry

I have been negligent in my Blogging duties, among other things. A lot has transpired since my last entry; we got the new carpet put in, and new hard wood; had the family over for Easter; lost the last game in volleyball; saw a few movies, and other things

Where do I start? Well this is going to be a short blog entry, and I’m only going to touch on a few things.

My Diet; well it is going well, today I found myself at 163.7lbs. I started to slow down losing but it is still coming off which is nice, and I’m soon going to have to get a new wardrobe.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Easter was fun, and it was nice having the whole family over. My younger brother brought over his xBox 360, and the whole family (even my mother) was playing it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We just had our last game in volleyball, against the #1 team, and lost, they were just better than us. Oh well there is always next year.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The work we are doing on our house, in the upstairs is still not done, and now it is feeling like this is taking way to long, but we are getting a good price so we are not pushing it. It’s looking really good right now, and I can’t wait until it is done. When it is done, I will start to work on my office, and come up will a new look for it, even thou I don’t know what to do with it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will talk about the Movies I saw in my next few blog entries.

Ok that is it for now. I will talk to you, (really, myself) later.

No comments: