Monday, April 16, 2007

Games, Games, Games

This weekend was gaming weekend for me. A friend of mine let me their XBOX 360 (he just got a new PS3, and is loving playing with it), I also played a lot of PC games, and won at poker (well not really won, just got my money back before the end of the night, sorry Rod, heheh).

Well, I started to play Supreme Commander once again. Last time, I was vary disappointed with it, but thought that I would give it another try, before I delete the demo. After working with the graphic settings again, and getting them to a point were I can play the game (it’s still not grate, but a lot better), I’m now having some fun with the demo, and I think I will get the full version now, and try and finish the game.

I love the Def-Jam series of fighting games, and have completed them all, even though I suck at video game (my list of completed games is small). So I down loaded the Demo for the new, Def-Jam ICONS, and all I have to say, is that I hate this game, I mean I really hate this game. And it’s really too bad, but that is why I love playing demos, I don’t have to waste money on a game that sucks. Also on the XBOX side of things, I’m finding that there are not too many games that I like. The only games I found fun to play were Dead or Alive 4, and 99 Nights, both are Japanese game, I don’t know what that means. So I wanted to know if my old copy of Def-Jam fight for YN for the old xBox would work for 360; and guess what, it does not work. Hmm.. I think I’m starting to look at the PS3, as my next game system, we will see. (I’m playing GOD of WAR 1 on my PS2 right now, it is so much fun, and it works on the PS3, just saying)

Onto on line games; witch is not my cup of tea, however something somewhere got me thinking about EVE-Online again, so I downloaded the 14 day trial to try.  I did that three weeks ago, and I’m still playing, it’s not the best game, and it’s a slow game, but for some reason I want to keep getting a bigger and bigger ship, so I’m still playing. Some people online have tried to talk to me, but I’m not ready to play with others yet, and I just don’t think I have the time to play with other people. When I play by myself, I can stop playing any time, I don’t think I can do that, with other people, with out pissing some people off.

So the games I’m playing right now are (or going to play):

Supreme Commander

God of War I & II

EVE Online

I’m going to look at Command and Conquer next, people are saying that it is good

 

No comments: