Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Blue Screen of Death is Back!!!

OMG Windows Vista really sucks!!! I now hate it, and I’m the real windows lover. I was under the impression that Vista was the OS for games, and if you want to play games, you can move from XP to Vista with little worry. Well that is far from true, only new games work well with Vista. But it’s not just older games that have problems with vista, it’s just that vista sucks! Last night I was browsing the web, using tab browsing; looking at some YouTube videos; downloading some podcasts, and that was all. Doing all of this made my computer come to a halt. I could not believe that those tasks would kill this laptop, now I don’t have the best computer, but it’s not that bad.

I have a 2.13GHz Processor, and I know that is slow for today, but, Vista said it was good to go with that. oh well.

Now today I was trying to run Lineage II, and it was not working, so I tried to run the game as administrator, then it happened, THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! Well that is what I get for jumping into Vista.

Ok I’m going to wipe my computer and install Vista clean, and see if run into the same problems. If that does not work, I will go back to XP, and really start to look at getting a Mac, and I’m one of the few people that don’t like apple (long story, tell you about it some other time).

No comments: