Monday, March 12, 2007

What is this BMI Crap?!

BMI (Body mass index). Well, last week was not a good week for me and my weight loss program, I have been up and down with my weight all week. So then I went and did something really dumb, I looked up my BMI, at this site http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm. Thinking that I have now lost 12 lbs, and at lest my BMI would say something good; No it said that I'm my BMI is 26.4, and that is OVERWEIGHT for my height and weight (STFU!!!). Sometime I feel that the weight loss thing is just not worth it, and I wish it was faster and easier, oh well, back to the Slim fast.

On that same page there is an "Ideal Weight calculator", it told me that I should be 158lbs, so that means just 10lbs to go. I hope this time I can keep the weight off.

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: