Thursday, March 15, 2007

Facebook

Anthony Sylvester's Facebook profileI just have to say that I'm starting to really get into this FaceBook thing. I like blogging, but I'm starting to love FaceBook (don't know how long this will last). Yesterday a co-worker called me and asked me "What is this FaceBook thing? and why are people sending me request to sign up?" So I told her about it, and she said that she will look into it. Well today she told me that she is now addicted to it, and that she just found a family member that she has not seen in a few years.

Well have been on the site for 2 weeks now, and I have already did a look up of people in my email list that might have a facebook account, but inspired by my co-workers encounter, I decided that I will try it again and see if anything comes up. Well in those 2 weeks 8 people on my email list have made a new facebook account, and one of them was a cousin from Trinidad, that I have never seen in person. This facebook thing is growing so fast!

Also today, I had a good time in spinning class at the gym. The instructor said that it was the best he has seen me spin to date, I was really feeling good.

After work, went out for drinks and conversation with some friends, and got home a bit late. Most nights Dan would have just called me and headed off to bed, however tonight would have been better if I had gotten home earlier. Dan wants to change the carpet upstairs and maybe put in some hardwood as well, and tonight the guys that were going to do the work came by with the samples. Now I really didn't want to change the carpet this year, however Dan really wants to do it now, so now we are having the carpet changed. Blah. Oh well, I guess it will make the house look better.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: