Thursday, March 15, 2007

Getting Back into the Gaming

A good time has passed since the last time I have played a good video game, a game that I just could not stop playing. I would have to say that the last game that I really had fun with was Def Jam: Fight for NY, I really loved playing that game.

Now I'm on the hunt for my next game. I just installed the demo for Supreme Commander; I was really looking forward to this game, it was going to be my next Starcraft (the best real time strategy game of all time ). Well to my surprise, my computer is not up to spec, and the game is really choppy, witch makes it not fun to play smile_sad. I so disappointed, I was really looking forward to this one. Now I have to get a new computer; maybe I will ask for one for my birthday cakesmile_wink

Right now, I'm installing Lineage II, and I don't know how it is yet because it is taking forever to install. A friend of mine is playing it right now, and is loving it. I really don't know if I will like it, but I said I would give it a try (there is a free 14 day trial). I really don't like the idea of paying to play a game each month, however I did play both World of Warcraft, and EVE online, and I liked them both. The problem I found with those two games is that it took a lot of time to play, and I found them both repetitive. But I did stick with World of Warcraft a lot longer than EVE.

OK, the install is now done, talk to you later.

No comments: