Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Well I finally sat down and watched this movie, and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, this was not a good film, however I did not hate it. I think it was ok for what it was. This was a good looking film, with a really bad story. Also, I feel that if I knew more about the Tokyo street racing scene, that I would really hate this movie. I would say this was better then the second one at least. This is one of those films that if you don't say that it is crap, then you must be stupid, well I just can't fall in line with that line of thinking ( it does not belong in this list ).

5.5/10 smile_thinkingNot good, but not horrible. You can skip this one if you want.

Tokyo Drift Reviews

Technorati tags:

No comments: