Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Brain Evolution (Were do I start, with Training my Brain?)

Today I'm bit discouraged and baffled. This year I'm trying to change a bunch of things in my life; it was my new year’s resolution, things like, losing weight; be more active; improve my English writing skills, stuff like that. One thing I'm starting to look into, is to improve my mind; my cognitive thinking, and memory, I finger that it will help me with my writing. Now that I'm looking into some ways to train my brain, I'm finding out, that people don't have too much respect for the concept of training your brain, however they have no problem with the idea of training/workout your body; I find the reaction strange. It's not that people are rude about it, it's just that their reactions or more a look of pity, or they give me that look, that says, (are out of your mind?). I'm going to try not to let that discourage me too much; I will just have to do the training with supportsmile_sad.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI really don't know where to start with brain training, exercises. I the first thing I have found, and like to do, is play Spb Brain Evolution game, I found at Spb Software House (they make software for Pocket PC). I was disappointed with the score I got when I first started to play the games in Brain Evolution, but Now I can see that I'm getting better at it. And I love the fact that it's on my phone; I always have it with me and I can play the games any time I want.

I really wish that hypnosis was real, and it really worked, I think I would try it. Oh well I guess I have to do things the hard way.

No comments: