Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pan's Labyrinth

Well some time has passed since the last time I have seen a movie in a theater, and Dan and I wanted to see something good but light. I was all gun-ho to see Norbit, however the web site Rotten Tomatoes gave it 9%, and Dan did not want to waste his time on a bad movie, so he suggested Pan's Labyrinth. Now he did not know anything about this movie, and he thought that it would be light, but good, was he in for a surprise.

Oh it was good, one of the best movies I have seen in a long time, however it is dark, gory, and sad. This had to be one of the best told fairy tails I have ever seen, even with the subtitles (mind you, I was not happy at first with the the fact that the movie was subed, however, its draw you in so fast, that it's not an issue).

This movie was rated 14+ in Canada, and I think it should be rated "R" (Yes, for me it was that gory, but it made the movie feel real).
8/10 This is a must see for people over 18 smile_regular

On a another note, Thank you hethos for the post card from London I just got it on Friday, I think I will start doing that as well. Send post card to people when I go on vacation

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: