Monday, February 26, 2007

I have been Negligent in my Blogging Duties, (Poker and other things)

Well, I have not done too much in the last few days, and I have not had too much to talk about (not really, I'm just lazy).

Last Wednesday I saved someone's life, yes, I really saved someone's life. It happened in my early morning spinning (cycling) class. Class was just getting started, and we where all just getting warmed up. When the guy beside my bike tipped over without warning, and he fell into me. The only thing he was able to grab onto was me. I was startled, but I was glad I was there, if not he would have went right into another bike, and the floor. Well maybe saying that I saved someone's life might be over stating things, but it makes me feel good, heheheh smile_wink Like a super hero.

Speaking of super heroes, I have been feeling like Black Lightning lately; no no more like Static Shock . The air is so dry in my house that I go around shocking everything I touch, it's starting to become annoying. and I'm afraid that I'm going to fry my Dell Notebook, or something.

Ok Now getting to the good and the bad of the weekend. Well it was mostly good; for me anyways, heheheh. Saturday Night was poker night, at Rods place, and I would say that we all had a good time. I was getting good hands most of the night, however most times people were getting better. Hethos was cleaning up all night, and she said that she sucks at poker, BLAH!!!. And when I got a hand with 4 of a kind, Rod goes and gets 5 of a kind. You would think that after all of that, things would start to go my way, well no....... userinfolegostargateman had to call the evil and hate game of "In-Between" (click the link if you don't know this game, that way you will know never to play this evil game! smile_tongue). we were stuck on this one game for the next hour, and I lost so much money (oh, how I hate that game). But it was ok, by the end of the night (2amsmile_yawn) I had won my money back, and walked away with an extra $15, not a bad night if I do say so my self.

Next poker night is at My place, looking forward to it.

Anthony Sylvester's Facebook profileOh and one last note, someone at work has pointed me to another online social networking site FaceBook. I think that it is nice and clean, so I have set up a page.

No comments: