Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Good, The Bad.... that's it

The Bad

Saw the movie, "Scary Move 4", god, it was so bad. Now I love to watch Anna Faris in any movie, and I really liked her in this movie, she was funny, as always. How ever I don't Have too much to say about it this movie. The first two movies were good, and funny, the third one was just ok, and this last one was just bad. Oh, and I also liked Regina Hall, she is also really funny in this movie, other then that, it just sucked.

4/10 smile_sick I only gave it a 4 for for Anna Faris, and Regina Hall,

Today was not a good for my diet, I just could not stop eating. I'm really going to have too work hard this week, to lose the weight I put on today. My goal for the week is to get down to 169lbs.

The Good

Things started off really good, on Thursday we had a big win in volleyball. We were behind 14 to 24, we ended up winning 25/24; Keith and Sahar, both had 5 serves in a row, it was an amazing.

My weight was really starting to go down this week, I reached 171lbs, and I started to get some help on line; like from Peter (thanks again peter, for the document you sent me).

My favorite show just got good again; Naruto. We have had a year of crap, and now start the new story line, and it started off so good, I can't wait for next week episode. If you like Anime, and have not see Naruto, you should give it a try. I love how the show is now moving forward, kids are growing up and things are getting serious.

No comments: