Thursday, February 01, 2007

OK this is scary, but I don't believe it, I think, or a hope it's not true (9/11 Conspiracy )

A friend at work told me to watch this documentary on my vacation, however I did not have time. So I'm now watching it now, and the first 5 minuets of this video is compelling, and shocking. In short, the documentary is saying that 9/11 was planned and carried by the US government. I don't know what to think, and I don't want to believe it, but it is so compelling, and I don't have any counter point against the points made in the video (well the only point I can make is that, it's just to big too be keep a secret ). Take a look and make your own conclusions.

Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut

Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas bring you the most powerful 9/11 Documentary yet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.