Friday, February 02, 2007

What a Day

Ok, the day is not going well, well it's not that bad, however things are just not working out for me today.

First off, I have been trying to lose weight this year, and I thought that I was doing good, I have drop 10lbs so far, but for the passed 2 1/2 weeks I can get below 175lbs, it's starting to become frustrating.

Next; my body pump class at the gym was just me and one other person for the first ten minutes, then one other person arrived, so it was just the 3 of us. I would feel better if there were more people.

And now, at work, I'm trying to work with Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition, and thing were going well, but now it's giving me this SQL Server error; that it can't connect to SQL Server, however the code should not be trying to connect to a database (so frustrating). On top of that, we are having network problems, so it now becoming hard to find help on-line.

On another note, I got a copy of Vista, to install on my laptop; It's just a 30 day trial. I want to make a dual boot, so that I can have XP and vista on the same box; hmm... .maybe I should not do this. Well I'm going to try what these guys did, and see if that works. http://lifehacker.com/software/top/windows-vista-beta--how-to-dualboot-windows-xp-and-windows-vista-179906.php and http://www.windowstalk.org/dual_boot_vista.htm I hope I don't mess up fingerscrossed

No comments: