Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Last 10lbs are Always the Hardest

I did not reach my goal of 169lbs last week, and I really don't know why. I thought I was doing all the right things; going to the gym, playing volleyball, eating the right foods, I just could not hit the 169 mark, Well at lest this morning I hit the 170.0lbs, so I was happy about that.

I'm Still playing around with FaceBook, and I'm finding that I'm really liking it. The only thing I don't like is that it's mostly designed for people that you meet off the net, and it's not good for talking to people that may have the same interest as you on the net, but you have not seen in person. So I'm going to stick to all my other blogs, and use faceBook too.

I would like to thank Peter for correcting the errors on my last Blog entry, thanks again.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: