Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I took the Vista plunge

I guess I should not have upgraded to Windows Vista so soonsmile_embaressed. I was up until 4am this morning, trying to fix problems with Vista and all the programs I had installed on XP. First off, I knew what I was getting my self into doing an upgrade over a clean install, but I did not want to pay more then $200 for the new OS, so I got Vista home premium for $169.00 CAD.

I Think I have most of it working now, but I don't find the new updated OS as fast, as a clean install OS; I should have known that would happen. Now that I have seen both Premium, and Ultimate, I would like to get Ultimate, I just need to save up the money. There are some things in Ultimate that I would like to have in Premium, like the 3D windows list, you don't get that in Home Premium.

A progress note about my diet, I'm now under 175lbs; down to 172lbs. I'm really happy about this, I was stuck at 178 to 175 for the longest time, and it was become frustrating. I still have a long way to go, before I'm happy with my weight but things are looking up right now. I think that eating an apple or two a day is really helping; also I'm not eating anything after 8pm. That with the gym and volleyball is really start to working out.

I'm also starting on some brain exercises, that is my next big goal, to improve all things that have to do with my mind. I just need to know were to start.

No comments: