Tuesday, January 30, 2007

End of My Vacation

Well, we got back yesterday, and I finally got a good night sleep. The cruises was good and relaxing, and did not do anything, witch was the best thing about it.

Here are some pictures of the cruise, I did not do too much, so I don't have too meany.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis is Dan on my computer in the Air Canada First class lounge. Thanks again Feli.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis was the Holiday Inn that we stayed in, before day before the cruises, it was a really big room, however the bed were hard, and I did not get any sleep.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPlaying golf on the top of the cruise ship.

 

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLeaving port, in Ft Lauderdale Florida. 

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingWatching movies "under the stars" as they put it. This ship had an outdoor LCD screen for watching movies. It was nice, but the picture could have been better.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI did go to the gym when I was there, and I did not gain weight, so I'm happy with myself for that.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingGetting off the boat and and heading out to the beach. For most of the time I stayed on the boat, however I did get off to play some beach volleyball. I don't have any pictures of me playing

I should go to bed now. There are more pictures on my Flickr page, if you want to look. talk to you later.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: