Thursday, January 11, 2007

Apple iPhone ( Disappointing )

I’m disappointed with Apple right now. Yesterday I was so giddy with excitement, after seeing the new iPhone (the name may change if they lose the lawsuit). It looked like the phone I have always wanted, and with some of the problems I have had with my O2, I was going to save up all my pennies for this one. However today I find out that the iPhone will not support 3rd party applications, WHAT THE HELL!!! How is this phone better or smarter than a “Smart Phone” if people can’t write programs for it!? They made a big deal about the fact that the iPhone has OS X on it; what does that matter, if people can’t create software for it. I’m really hoping that this is wrong, or that Apple changes their mind on this one, and 3rd party applications can be created for the phone. If not, I don’t think I will be getting one, my O2 Atom is a lot better.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: