Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Suck at volleyball

I did not do too well in volleyball last night, I was stiff, and could not move, so we lost 2 out of three games, I hope I can pick it up for the next game monday game I play, witch will be in 2 weekssmile_sad, I will be gone on vacation. I have a Thursday volleyball game this week, and I really need to work hard with this last game.

I hope to keep up with my physical activities, wile on vacation, but I find it hard to do so, without going to a scheduled class. I also find it hard to push myself out side of the group exercises environment, so I hope that this is the year that I change all of that.

Oh and on another note, Dan and I are watching the 24 one hour a day, so now we are only on episode "hour #2". This may not have been a good idea, people are talking about how good the 4 hours were, and I don't want to know anything that happens.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: