Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lots to Talk About

Ok, where do I begin. I'm going to try and keep things short, it is Sunday night, and there are a lot of good show on that I want to watch ( I watch way too much TV smile_embaressed )

Ok, yesterday we had a small poker night, with some people from volleyball. We got into a heated discussion about politics; now I know that you should not talk about religion or politics, however I love talking about both. It was fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

One of the girls brought over some Wasabi Sen (Chips). I don't like Wasabi, however I wanted to try some, so I opened the bag this morning and found a nice surprise in the bag.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
why would food need something like this?

My brother stopped by to drop off a hat that he found for Dan, it's the hat that I have always wantedsmile_angry. I will look better on me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

This was the first snow fall of the year, were the snow stayed on the ground, and I will have to get up in the morning to shovel driveway, I'm not looking forward to Monday morning, but now I get to see how my new snow tries handle in this weather.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

One last thing, Dan has a friend at work who's husband is a writer, of fantasies short stories. I'm going to read his latest story, Homecoming by Bruce Durham. Take a look, and ff you like it, vote for his story at the Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story published in 2006 page.
 Some of the awards he has won.

Now I'm going to watch, 24, Rome and The Apprentice.

No comments: