Thursday, January 18, 2007

Not much to say today (but games for all)

Got into work just before 10am today, I did  not want to get into work early today, because  I have a late volleyball game at 8:00pm tonight, and I will not be going home after work, I will stay at work and try and get some more work done before I head out to the game. I hope my performance is better tonight, than Monday nights, I really sucked that night.

My Diet is going well, I don't know how much I have lost, however, I'm starting to see a change. Not too much of a change yet, and I don't think others can see it yet, but I can see a little change in my stomach, and I do feel a little bit stronger in "Group Pump" class at the gym. Food is the hardest part, and I'm using meal replacement shakes to help me not eat so much. I started out with Slim fast, then moved over to "Myoplex Original Nutrition Shake" (after reading a number of reviews about how bad Slim fast is for you). However I think I might move back to Slim fast. Why you ask? Well I have to say that I don't like the taste of the Myoplex, and it just cost too much money; $70 Canadian vs $8 Canadian for the Slim Fast (This will help me save money as well). I know that Myoplex is better for you, but I don't want make this diet feel like work, I really need to feel like, I like what I'm doing, for this to work, and for me to stick with it. I'm also starting to eat a banana and a apple between meals; now this is harder for me, because I don't like eating fruits, but I'm become accustom to it, I just don't know how long I will continue.

Oh, one last thing, related to Windows Vista. Last night I was looking into updating the look of my WordPress Blog, when I came across Jonathan's Shrine page. There he has instruction on how to install Windows Vista games on Windows XP. I tried it out, and it worked. Take a look.

No comments: