Friday, January 05, 2007

Random thoughts

10:00am
I was just thinking about the weather on my way to the gym this morning. Why is it so spring like in January, does this have to do with global warming, or is this just a weather cycle, thing? Now I don't ever remember it being this warm in January before, however that just might be my selective memory. Anyway, if it is global warming, it would be really bad, with China, and India become industrial power houses, I think that this global warming thing is really going to hit us in our life time, and not our children's, and I'm afraid that there is not the political will to fix it any time soon.

11:20am
I'm going to try and move away from Slim Fast. I have been looking on line for information about Slim Fast, and all the info says that Slim Fast is one of the worst meal replacement out there. So I have now found a list of alternative meal replacements. I just hope that they taste OK, and don't cost too much. I went to Ultimate Fat burner, in the hopes to find something that is good for me, and simple to use. Oh if you are interested in meal replacements to lose weight, the list I found it here.

7:00pm
I’m looking at WordPress (because of Feliyp ) for a new blog, and Flickr to manage by blog pictures. So now I’m going to also post there; now I have four blog pages. I still don’t know witch one I will drop.

No comments: