Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What to do?

God, I’m finding it so hard to concentrate today, it is now becoming a big problem for me. I need to find something (some method, or some drug ) that will help me focus on one task at a time. I tried an antidepressant last year sometime, but I could not live with the side effects. Has anyone out there had this problem, and has found a way to deal with it? I doing this quick entry, just because I can’t focus on the work that I should be doing, or maybe it’s because I’m a bit under the weather today. Oh well back to work.

On another note, I have stopped using “Slim Fast”; I’m now trying a new meal replacement shake, called Myoplex Original. It dose not taste as good as Slim Fast however it is better for you. Also I have hit 175lbs. now I just have to keep myself under that for my upcoming cruise (witch will be hard).

No comments: