Friday, January 12, 2007

Trying out "Windows Live Writer" and watching the Movie Ultraviolet

Now that I have more then one Blog to maintain, I felt the needed to find a tool that would let me post to all of them at once. I found a few, however they did not support MSN Spaces ( sorry I mean Windows Live Spaces ). Then I saw a review of Live Writer, from someone that does not like Microsoft, and they love it. so I thought I would give it a try, plus it supports all 4 Blogs that I have.

Ultraviolet
I'm writing this entry wile watching the movie, OMG, this movie is so bad it is hard to describe. I don't have much to say about this one, I liked the opening credits sequence, with the comic covers flying by. and the look of the film, was vary nice. However there was no story, or coherent story, or a story that I would even care about. Don't waste your time with this one. This move was on par with Catwoman
3/10 This is a bad one smile_sick

No comments: