Saturday, January 20, 2007

End of first day of my Connected Vacation

Well we arived in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, un-scathed, despite air Canada best efforts, (Just joking the flight was fine). We were sitting beside, Ann from Thornhill. An older lady heading on a cruise as well.

The in-flight movie was "Open Season". I can't say too much about this one, I was looking at it one of those small LCD screens that are over your head, and the one that was set up for my set was too close, so I could not see any that happened in a cave or at night or under water. However The movie felt old and done already, it was not funny, and did not do anything for me.
4/10 Nothing new here smile_thinking

After waiting a bit for our luggage, and saying good by to Ann, we were off to the hotel, Holiday Inn Express, too meet up with Dan's parents. When we got there we were pleasantly surprised, at how nice the room was, and how big it was. Dan's father had some points so, we did not have to pay for the room, witch was so nice. Anyways, we went to get some McDonalds (there goes my diet smile_embaressed), across the street; (god, their street are so wide, how are people suppose to j-walk!) We saw Dan's parents, and they told us the hell they had to go though to get here; Lets just say that they will never fly Air Canada again (no surprise). And now I'm doing this blog entry and going to bed.

I hope to post from the ship tomorrow, if I can't I will post again next sunday. Talk to you later.  

No comments: