Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to the Gym

Well this is officially the first day back to the gym for me, and a lot of people. I went to my 5:30pm Body Pump class, and this time it was really packed, now on a normal day this class has a lot of participants, but this time it was really full and a lot of people arrived late for class, witch was a bit annoying. I know that I should not feel this way, but when you have been going to a class for a long time, and then at the beginning of the year a bunch of people come and take your spot in the class; and will only be there for a one or two months, it just a bit annoying. But I know that people need to start sometime, and I was a new bee too, so lets hope that they keep with it. I don’t want to become one of those people that think the gym is just for them.

I ran it to one of those type of people today,(the kind that think the gym is just for them). After I signed up for the Body Pump class, I went upstairs to see if I could find out when spinning (stationary bikes) class was going to happen, and see if I would have time for it. I was standing in front of the door to the class reading the times, and how to sign up, and this guy came up to me to tell me that I needed to sign up for the class… (Hello!! I’m reading up on how to do that!! Go away!). Well I wanted to say that, but I just said thanks and kept on reading, oh well.

No comments: