Saturday, January 20, 2007

First Day of my Vacation

Things are going well so far, I don't think I have forgot anything, there was no traffic going to the air port, my mother and brother are looking after the house and Frodo, and my dad will pick us up when we get back, I think we are all set.

whenever I go though security, I'm always delayed, just a bit, and the people that I'm traveling with always have to wait for me. It's always something; looking at my computer; patting me down, in a random search; just any number of things, and this time was no different. I had all my stuff out and ready to scan, my shoes and belt were off, I was ready to go. I walked though (no beeps, good), but my stuff was still in the scanner; what's going on. The security people were all running, and looked like they did not know were to go or what to do, and I'm thinking that it has something to do with my computer. However they were not looking or talking about me or the computer. 2 minutes go by and they are still running around talking about something, then I find out that someone want to take a brake, and they are trying to find someone to take that person place. It's always something.

I got my stuff, and now I get to partake in the big treat, before our flight, we get to go and sit in the first class lounge. Yes the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge. It's not the most posh place in the world and it is not worth the money, however it is nice and quiet, and the chairs, are nice and comfortable. I really have to thank Feli again for giving Dan and I the guess passes; Thanks Feli!!. I'm writing this blog entry from a work station, in the lounge. I only thing that upsets me is that they should have this for all people that come to the airport. it dose not feel like it would be hard to do.

I hope to post all week, so I will try to do another post when we get to our hotel in Florida, we should have internet access there. Hope to talk to you later.

No comments: