Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! Happy 2007!

Hope you all had a good 2006 and looking forward to a good 2007. Did not go out this year, just stayed home, and made crab ( love crab ).
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The year went by so fast, and also slow, but over all it was a good year.
• Friends got married
• Dan and I found ourselves on TV, We were on the show the Biggest Loser
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
• Brother got engaged
• Had a lot of big family get-togethers (really nice).
• Got back into playing poker.
• Started to read comic books again, and I hope it will spark my interest in art soon

The work year was not so good, however, there now have been some changes at work, and I hope things will now get better. One of my New Years resolutions will be to work harder in and outside of work, with any task I’m giving.

Ok now for some other New Year resolutions.
• The main thing I need to do is get organized; organized will all aspects of my life. I just don’t know were to start, or how, but that is my main goal.
• Save more money, and try not to spend so much at lunch.
• Continue with the Gym, and try to push myself harder. (Need to lose 30lbs)
• Do more reading, and less TV watching. (lol, I hope)
• Try and do a blog entry at least 3 times a week.
Hmm.. .there is not much more I want to change. I’m happy with my life right now, and looking forward to 2007. Just sad that this is the end of my time off work, I have to go back in tomorrow, as do most of us.

Now I’m going to go and play my new Naruto video game. “Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2” I’m loving this game, and I want the new ones that are out in Japan.

oh one last thing, my internet speed went up, still not good, but better.

No comments: