Monday, January 15, 2007

Slow Drive into Work

Well this was the first day that I really got to test out my new snow tries, and I think they handled really well. The roads were extremely slippery this morning, and I could still feel the wheels spinning, however they did grip a lot faster then I'm uses too. It tool me 50 minutes to get into work, were it usually takes me 30 minutes. Yesterday I said that I was going to get up early, so that I can shovel, however it was just ice on the driveway, so I did not bother.

On to other things, tonight is the first night of our winter volleyball season, and we are going to be down one player, I hope that we don't get killed. But I'm still looking forward to it.

On a work related note, I'm still having trouble concentrating, and focusing. I have started to take some Omega 3-6-9 capsules, in the hopes that it will help me. I just need to find things that will help me change some of my bad habits. I participate in volleyball two times a week, and go to the gym 3 days, I think I will have to remove one day of volleyball, and look into taking a English writing course, I really need the help with my writing skills. Well we will have to see how things go, if I can find a course that is on Saturday mornings, I should be ok. Keeping myself active is good for the mind too, or at least that it what I hear.

Anyways, only 6 days until my vacation, can't wait. smile_shades

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I certainly appreciate this website.
Continue the good work!

Feel free to visit my webpage click here